I,m try to install ubuntu on the Linux.First i,m instal wine and next install Madura english sinhala Dictionary on the wine.it is very easy.these are the steps you want to follow.
- First you want to install wine.
- Doble click the madura setup icon
- Select the installation path
- Following setup instruction.
- Then you want to install Madura font to linux.I'm try to this in Ubuntu 7.10.In this OS there is folder call "share" -->usr/share
- There are font called "Madura.ttf".this font file move to the "share" folder.
This is the final view of Madura dictionary.